This application translates more than 50 languages including Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish and Vietnamese.
I used Objective C, C, C++ and basic html/css to program this app using Mac’s XCode IDE. And my partner designed the UI. This application is powered by Google Translate API. Hope this application will help you and if you like it, give it a review in iTunes Store.
1. Translate more than 50 languages.
2. Copy your translation for other application
3. In App Translated Email. So you can easily email with translated text from the application
4. Translated status update in Facebook, Twitter.
5. Gorgeous interface.
6. User Friendly
7. This application requires internet connectivity to operate.
8. Powered by Google Translate API
9. Universal App runs both in iPad and iPhone.